Mount Diablo Challege – Postponed to 2021
October 4 @ 8:00 am PDT
We were all hoping for some glimmer of hope to be able to hold the 38th annual Mount Diablo Challenge this year, but unfortunately the recent news of increasing infections compels us to postpone this event until 2021.
Hopefully by then we will be able to have a grand Mount Diablo Challenge and post-ride celebration.
Our current plan is to open June 1, 2021 and the event is scheduled for October 3, 2021, the first Sunday in October 2021.
In the meantime, ride safe and we look forward to seeing you next year!